High Beta Count in 2009: Chicago – 2,478,556 CPM. This is bad. Really Bad.
Facing a Dying Nation
(May 6, 2017) A big reason Americans know they suffered through such high Rads in 2009 is because the government decided somewhere in the Pentagon that killer Rads showered on the unsuspecting public is worth it – staying a world power and all. In 2009 Pittsburgh, PA and Chicago, IL got Radiated the worst.
Sure – some residents croaked and some are still very sick and dying from it; but, it was worth it. This is real rad and real dead people we are talking about here. If you have a friend or loved one who passed from suspected Rad poisoning, just suck it up. Thank you for their sacrifice. So the God Narrative goes.
High Gamma Count in 2009: Pittsburgh – 75,931 CPM
High Beta Count in 2009: Chicago – 2,478,556 CPM
Later the Beta Radiation Count was quietly dropped by the government just when residents needed to know about this Rad stuff. We were all damaged and some were killed by this “on purpose” Rad dosing of the population by these Psychopaths. The Rad poisoning is still going on, too. This is way over the line.
This was then and and is now premeditated murder. It is a simple murder charge under State laws. Rein in, arrest, do a proper trial and execute these homicidal morons and their accomplices. This VT article is Evidence. There are about 8,000 District Attorneys in the States. This is the kind of thing they are supposed to prosecute – Capital Murder……
Have a wonderful radioactive weekend and remember to Dodge the Rads, it’s dangerous out there.
- Eco Health Alliance interactive map of killer viruses
- Your Radiation This Week channel on YouTube.com
- Follow Bob Nichols on Blog, Twitter and Nichols on Nuclear playlist on YouTube now
Copyright by Bob Nichols @ 2017: Reproduce and distribute. Give full attribution to Bob Nichols at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sources and Notes
- The Radiation charts and graphs of the EPA. Individual queries can be built at the EPA RadNet Query Builder.
- The EPA based reporting of NETC, an LLC.
- These stations’ Radiation equals Total Gamma Radiation. Gamma Radiation Monitors are reporting publicly at all these locations.
CPM. “Although we can’t see it, taste it, smell it or hear it we can measure radiation and observe its effects. One way to measure radiation which the United States Environmental Protection Agency [EPA] has chosen to use on its radiation websites is in Counts Per Minute or CPM. Each Count is One Radioactive Decay.” Quote from the ‘Your Radiation This Week’ Apr 3, 2015.
- Ape’s Lung showing Alpha particle tracks. Robert Del Tredici, At Work in the Fields of the Bomb , plate 39.
This article first appeared and is available here:
SHARE AND DISCUSS HERE: