Nichols on Nuclear – Fukushima and More
MORE BOB NICHOLS ON FUKUSHIMA SINCE MARCH 2011 – READ THE LIST
MILLION A WEEK CLUB – Week 8 – Your Rad This Week in the US
Actual Rad Count Zooms to new Highs – Facing a Dying Nation
Are you in a city that gets a Million Counts of Radiation a Week? First, how on earth are you going to find out? Folks, that is a secret, isn’t it?
This is a Bad situation for all exposed to the Rad. Now included, for the 8th Week of 2018 just passed, all cities above 8,000,000 CPM Year to Date of deadly Gamma Radiation and its unpublished radioactive kin. A Count is One Radioactive Decay.
NOTE TO READERS: My editorial work is solely crowdfunded via PayPal. Click here to donate>> Thank you.
Table of Poisoned American Cities
Total Gamma Radiation Reported – USA Week 8
January 1 to March 3, 2018
Published March 10, 2018
Gamma and Beta CPM by City and State in the US
SUBSCRIBE for Million A Week Club email updates.
Reported Rad and Calculated Rad
There were 1,488 Hours from January 1, 2018 to Midnight March 3, 2018. Invariably some of the 135 RadNet radiation monitoring stations fail to file all 1,488 hourly reports.34 Cities above 8 Million CPM in Week 8 of 2018
Target Population Column Added. A Column displaying the latest Official Census in 2010 in the surrounding area to the nuclear site is shown. It is the Standard Metropolitan Area Census Report.
All of the Target Population are subject to random murder and/or illness from the daily radioactive emissions of the nuclear plant or weapons site.
The US Government thinks that nuclear weapons and the huge supportive nuclear industry are required for the national defense. So there you have the problem set. I disagree.
It’s been about 73 years now and no person or nation has convinced the US government to change the nuclear policy. Since the reactors leak Rads every day, and have since their construction; the nation is long past saving. There is nothing that can be done now.
SPOTLIGHT on Rad in Colorado Springs
2018 Annualized Rate of Increasing Gamma Rad: 95,396,610 CPM, In Millions,
2017 Recorded Rad CPM: 74,512,349 CPM Total Gamma Count,
2016 Recorded Rad CPM: 75,113,024 CPM Total Gamma Count
2015 Recorded Rad CPM: 66,666,098 CPM Total Gamma Count
2014 Recorded Rad CPM: 57,299,278 CPM Total Gamma Count
2013 Recorded Rad CPM: Zero, Radiation Count Data Not Available to the Public.
2012 Recorded Rad CPM: 39,778,633 CPM Total Gamma Count
2011 Recorded Rad CPM: 29,656,414 CPM Total Gamma Count
2010 Recorded Rad CPM: 56,793,326 CPM Total Gamma Count
2009 Recorded Rad CPM: 30,052,472 CPM Total Gamma Count
2008 Recorded Rad CPM: 3,619,097 CPM Total Gamma Count,
2007 Rad CPM: Zero, Radiation Count Data Not Available to the Public.
2006 Rad CPM: Zero, Radiation Count Data Not Available to the Public.
NUMBER OF MILLION COUNTS A WEEK CITIES UP IN THE US
The number of US Cities recording more than 1,000,000 [One Million] Gamma Rads a Week soared in just a few days at the end of January 2018.
Since Rad Records are still being processed, the alarming number of cities recording a Million Rads a Week could climb further still.
Weapons and Reactors are the only source of Rads on this planet. Colorado Springs now routinely records a measured average of about 10,000 CPM per Hour. That is a … bunch.
Total Gamma Rad History since 2006
These are measured and recorded annual total Rads for reporting cities in the United States since 2006. Total Year Rad readings for Total Gamma Radiation reporting cities are listed.
Most reporting American cities exceed Tokyo in Radiation levels. That was a surprise.
STAY INFORMED, get email updates at by subscribing here.Watch for details on my ebooks on Fukushima and GI Brains. Thank you for your support.
Watch the Your Radiation This Week – Million a Week Club video channel for more details, including charts, graphs and maps.
2017 Recorded Rad CPM: 3,549,314,016 Gamma CPM in 97 Reporting cities, in Billions,
* 2016 Recorded Rad CPM: 3,564,642,064 Gamma CPM in 98 cities
* 2015 Recorded Rad CPM: 3,365,375,052 Gamma CPM in 98 cities
* 2014 Recorded Rad CPM: 3,535,335,261 Gamma CPM in 98 cities
* 2013 Recorded Rad CPM: 3,269,359,674 Gamma CPM in 98 cities
* 2012 Recorded Rad CPM: 3,078,948,452 Gamma CPM in 98 cities
* 2011 Recorded Rad CPM: 3,332,873,138 Gamma CPM in 98 cities
* 2010 Recorded Rad CPM: 2,556,628,785 Gamma CPM in 69 cities
* 2009 Recorded Rad CPM: 1,649,403,564 Gamma CPM in 69 cities
* 2008 Recorded Rad CPM: 1,179,391,687 Gamma CPM in 64 cities
* 2007 Recorded Rad CPM: 1,151,948,142 Gamma CPM in 37 cities
* 2006 Recorded Rad CPM: 145,670,365 Gamma CPM in 19 cities, in Millions,
* 2006 RadNet public startup.
These are the 24 Hour a day recorded Total Gamma Radiation numbers in CPM [Counts per Minute] measured highs affecting people around the United States. Be prepared for a shock, these Year to Date totals are really big radiation numbers.
These levels are dangerous to people, animals and plants. If you absorb very much of this radiation, at all, you turn stupid and die.
The Rad numbers are your guide to your exposure to the Rad. How much you already absorbed in your daily life is really hard to find out.
The nine Nuclear Weapons Labs in the US know, of course. The radiation data are currently Restricted and Withheld for all Normals; except for Gamma Radiation through EPA.
Notice: It is necessary for public health and because the many nuclear reactors are venting radioactive gases constantly to stay inside as much as possible.
All residents should stay inside at nights and on weekends. It’s your life, your choice. The Rad is always cumulative. What you absorbed before now is still inside you.
Especially hard hit are the cities listed in YRTW YTD ELE. See the latest “Your Radiation This Week,” “Million a Week Club” or “TOTAL GAMMA RADIATION” reports for the most recent list. You may purchase reports for a small charge.
TOTAL GAMMA RADIATION recorded in the US – 2017 Final Rad Count
The word “Recorded” is added to the annual total for the leader among cities and for the national totals for Gamma Radiation [Rad.]
The SPOTLIGHT on Rad in Colorado Springs is to present the records for the Total Gamma Radiation in Colorado Springs for the past Eleven Plus years.
Beta Rad Counts are no longer published by RadNet. The single word “WITHHELD” replaces the former mathematical notation “-0-“.
Other radiation species are also Withheld by the US. That should be crystal clear now for most Americans.
The valuable Beta Count is history just when we could use it most. It was used to track Beta water lakes under leaking reactors. Beware: Radioactive Beta Water combines easily with Humans, animals and plants.
MILLION A WEEK CLUB TOTAL GAMMA RAD USA
Million a Week Club is a new publication by Bob Nichols in “VeteransToday” and Bob Nichols’ own websites. See Resources below.*
Read it and weep. It is a done deal and cannot be changed.
To be eligible a city must sport a Gamma Radiation of at least a Million Gamma Rads a Week. It is NOT a good club to be in. There is no prize, only death, disease and chaos.
RadNet, EPA Request
I requested the radiological efficiency recording number for the radiation monitoring units from RadNet and EPA. As they say, we’ll see what happens with that.
New Rad Measurement. Year to Date, 24 Hours a Day Rad measurements are added to the report for all reporting cities. Rad Counts, called CPMs, are in the tens of millions everywhere in the States.
The Table of Poisoned American Cities is changed. A new Column labeled “Tokyo Equivalent Rads” is added. The acronym is designated TER, the plural is written TERs. One TER is defined as the nSv/Hour measurement at the Rad monitor in Metropolitan Toneri Park in Tokyo, Japan.
The Tokyo nSv/Hour Rad reading gives you an instant and direct comparison of your city to the Rad Monitor in Metropolitan Toneri Park in Tokyo, Japan. All American reporting cities are more radioactive than Tokyo.
Fukushima Liability set by Japanese Court
What? Sue TEPCO and the Government of Japan over Fukushima Daiichi … and Win! Incredible! You bet your bottom dollar!
Lead Attorney Katsuyoshi Suzuki is the Super Lawyer who beat the combined forces the Tokyo Electric Power Company [TEPCO,] a huge corporation and the Japanese government. He and the legal team are to be applauded world wide.
The District Court ordered “the two to pay damages totaling ¥38.55 million to 62 of 137 plaintiffs from 45 households located near the plant, which suffered a triple meltdown caused by the tsunami, awarding ¥70,000 to ¥3.5 million in compensation to each plaintiff.”
As one person wryly observed “it’s a judgement against a shell company and a bankrupt extinct-ed country. So what? there is nothing there.”
As they say, we will see what happens. The Japan Times said “The ruling was the first of 30 similar class-action suits filed nationwide involving more than 10,000 plaintiffs.”
YRTW ELE readers can read the Japan Times article “In [a] First, Government and TEPCO Found Liable for Fukushima Disaster.” Anyone can lookup the case on my Soc Media accounts. See under “Resources” below.
Other Resources: Eco Health Alliance interactive map of killer viruses
Copyright by Bob Nichols © 2018: Reproduce and distribute. Write Bob Nichols at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sources, Notes and Recommended Readings
1. The Radiation charts and graphs of the EPA. Individual queries can be built at the EPA RadNet Query Builder
2. The EPA based reporting of NETC dot com, an LLC.
3. These stations’ Radiation equals Total Gamma Radiation. Gamma Radiation Monitors are reporting publicly at all these locations. CPM. “Although we can’t see it, taste it, smell it or hear it we can measure radiation and observe its effects. One way to measure radiation which the United States Environmental Protection Agency [EPA] has chosen to use on its radiation websites is in Counts Per Minute or CPM. Each Count is One Radioactive Decay.” Quote from the ‘Your Radiation This Week’ Apr 3, 2015
4. Radiation destruction of chitin, IAEA, by Ershov, B.G.; Sukhov, N.L.; Nud’ga, L.A.; Baklagina, Yu.G.; Kozhevnikova, L.G.; Petropavlovskii, G.A. (Institute of Physical Chemistry, Moscow (Russian Federation)
5. “Plutonium Air” by Dr Paolo Scampa, AIPRI Blog, Aug 19, 2016
6. “Radioactive Fertilizer,” AIPRI by Dr Paolo Scampa, September 23, 2016, AIPRI: Les engrais radioactifs,
7. “Texas has highest maternal mortality rate in developed world, study finds,” By ABBY GOODNOUGH OCT. 19, 2016,
8. EPA Proposal Allows Radiation Exposure in Drinking Water Equivalent to 250 Chest X-Rays a Year
“Forty-five (45) years later, the Nuclear States officially raise the amounts of “permitted radiation levels” by hundreds and sometimes thousands of times to maintain the utter and absolute dominance of the Nuclear State over everything, everywhere, for all time. No tolerance given.”
9. “Baghdad” by Dr. Paolo Scampa, AIPRI, Saturday 12 November 2016
10. “News Release, New Aerial Survey Identifies More Than 100 Million Dead Trees in California, ” USDA Office of Communications, “This brings the total number of dead trees since 2010 to over 102 million,”
11. Caribou herd in Alaska suffering from mysterious decline, November 30, 2016, Noel Kirkpatrick, MNN Mother Nature Network, “The Central Arctic caribou herd in Alaska is experiencing a “steep decline” in its population, and scientists are researching the reasons why () .”
12. “Facing a Dying Nation,” a line from the 1979 Tribal Rock Musical HAIR. A scene with “Facing a Dying Nation” starring Treat Williams from the movie is here: The character Pfc. Berger is KIA in Vietnam in 1968.
13. It is Eugen Wigner’s name as a Verb. It’s about all things Wignerized. See Notes on Your Radiation This Week No. 69 and 70
14. sie·vert, ˈsēvərt/, noun Physics, noun: sievert; plural noun: sieverts; symbol: Sv, the SI unit of dose equivalent (the biological effect of ionizing radiation), equal to an effective dose of a joule of energy per kilogram of recipient mass. Google: Sievert
15. Eco Health Alliance interactive map of killer viruses – map
16. “In [a] first, government and Tepco found liable for Fukushima disaster,” by Daisuke Kikuchi, “Maebashi, Gunma Pref. In first, government and Tepco found liable for Fukushima disaster,”
17. Uranium Stocks, “Westinghouse Files for Bankruptcy, in Blow to Nuclear Power,” Wednesday, March 29, 2017 at 10:04PM, “Westinghouse Electric Company, which helped drive the development of nuclear energy and the electric grid itself, filed for bankruptcy protection on Wednesday, casting a shadow over the global nuclear industry.
18. Black Star shows tracks of Alpha particles in an Apes lung much like yours. Plutonium particle in lung tissue: “The black star in the middle of this picture shows the tracks made by alpha rays emitted from a particle of plutonium-239 in the lung tissue of an ape. The alpha rays do not travel very far, but once inside the body, they can penetrate more than 10,000 cells within their range. This set of alpha tracks (magnified 500 times) occurred over a 48-hour period” (Robert Del Tredici, At Work in the Fields of the Bomb , plate 39). 19
19. “De la guerre nucléaire” Maurice, E. ANDRE, nuclear officer (NBCR or nuclear, biological, chemical and radiological exclusive function) Captain Commander, retired. Addendum by Dr. Paolo Scampa.
20. University of Arkansas disposes of wastewater
21. Banner picture by the NY Times. Fire
22. Total Gamma Radiation – Year to Date 2017.7 November 18, 2017, VeteransToday. Here.
23. 30 year old radioactive dead tree at Chernobyl. Very dead. Very radioactive, like millions of others there and around the world. https://outoftheboxscience.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Chernobyl-Dead-Trees-Photo-By-Beatrice-Lundborg
24. Amusing Planet, VIP observers watching the spectacle during Operation Greenhouse at Enewetak Atoll, 1951. http://www.amusingplanet.com/2008/07/how-to-watch-nuclear-explosion.html
This information is brought to you as a public service message via Lucy Occupy and Friends, per copyright permissions, grateful to Bob Nichols for the priceless information he provides to us all. You are encouraged to subscribe to the Bob Nichols Veterans Today column, Your Radiation This Week – Million a Week Club YouTube Channel and Blog, and discuss and share with your smart friends because We Are The Media Now. Reblog with full attributions. Each of the Bob Nichols articles always includes an invitation to contact him directly at email@example.com
Bob Nichols is a Project Censored Award winner, a Veterans Today columnist, a former correspondent for the San Francisco Bay View newspaper and a frequent contributor to various online publications. He reports on war, politics and the two nuclear weapons labs in the Bay Area. Nichols is writing a book based on 20 years of nuclear war in Central Asia. He is a former employee of an Army Ammunition Plant. Follow Bob on YouTube channel, Nichols on Nuclear, Twitter, and visit his web site YourRadiationThisWeek.org You are encouraged to write Nichols at firstname.lastname@example.org